Print Studio

Safer printmaking for artists

Warringah Printmakers Studio's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry not to be to talk with you, Judy. I think it all went well, with an interestin…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied Jul 25 to manly art gallery exhibition and book launch

1 Jul 25
Reply by Warringah Printmakers Studio

"HI Gina, Many metal plates have a protective coating including zinc and aluminium. Y…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied Aug 20, 2013 to Using Copper Sulphate to Etch Zinc

6 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Gina McDonald

"Does anyone else have favourite prints they would like to share with the members of…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied Feb 13, 2013 to Favourite Prints

7 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Gina McDonald

"You seem to have had a good year Soyoun and congratulations on your sale at the 2012…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied Feb 1, 2013 to What are the highlights of your 2012 printmaking year?

18 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by jill carter-hansen

"I guess you already have this link now as I saw your comment and the reply on New Ze…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied Oct 13, 2012 to Barbara Graham from Auckland - looking for her website?

1 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Warringah Printmakers Studio

"The project sounds very interesting Aine. I'll try to list it on the Studio's main w…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied May 25, 2012 to Open Call for exhibition at Grafisch Atelier Amsterdam

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Aine Scannell

"Last weekend to view this charming exhibition of unframed works all on the one size…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied Mar 22, 2012 to Irish Connection 2012

3 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by judy bourke

"Anthea, Is this adhesive acid free? It doesn't specify on the packet which was purch…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied May 31, 2011 to Collagraphs

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Anthea Boesenberg

"Warringah Printmakers Studio in Bowral will be opened by Pamela Griffith this Saturd…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied May 30, 2011 to MIlk Factory Gallery Bowral

9 May 31, 2011
Reply by judy bourke

"Anthea - I didn't do your workshop but the photos look very interesting as did the r…"

Warringah Printmakers Studio replied May 5, 2011 to Collagraphs

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Anthea Boesenberg

RSS

© 2017   Created by Warringah Printmakers Studio.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service